❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥Someone Asked Why?❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Super women took a nose dive into the ground. She hit with such force she was buried for weeks. A heavy equipment operator was called in by God. He dug till he found her. She was still breathing but emotionally frail.

He took one look at her and he felt something he has never felt before. So when God said take care of her and love her......he did. He tried to walk away but couldn't....God filled him with an abundance of all the qualities he already possessed and said use these now to help her grow to her full potential as one day you will need what she has to give......

So he put her on a pedestal and kept her dusted and polished for years. Everyday he would polish and shine her and gave her everything he had inside as God instructed.

As the years slowly passed........and she shined like the brightest star in the sky......(He did an awesome job).....but now he was slowly losing himself.

She asked God with tears in her eyes " where is he going?" God said "he is going back to where he first came. It's a long hard journey and he needs you to help him get there safely."

I will give you an abundance of all you need to help him on his journey back to me, for that is where he came from.

So to those who ask why? Because I believe in fairy tales...He is my knight in shining armor...... He literally guarded me with his life.....

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥


Sunday, June 10, 2012

April-June update

April & May ? .......  Tom's demeanor stays loving and kind.  The way he was till Alz. messed with him.  I am glad it passed and hope we don't go back there again.

Tom seldom sleeps at night so he'll sleep till 1pm most days.  He doesn't sleep because he just can't fall asleep or he is having leg pains most of the night and from time to time it is his teeth.  Never the less we watch a lot of late night movies, we have coffee-snack parties in the middle of the night and some nights I'm just to pooped so he deals with most of it on his own only waking me periodically to let me know what time it is and he still hasn't gone to sleep..... : )

Tom tells great stories of his busy life to all his telephone companions including his family.  Tom is aware what is going on with his brain.  What he doesn't know I don't tell him.

He found by making up stories about what people expect of him as a NORMAL person, they will call and talk a long time to him and treat him normal.  It's his only contact with the outside world.  He does NOT function well in the world outside the woods.

I told him it was okay with me and even add stuff for him to say sometimes.  He knows the difference except he doesn't know that all his ideas and intentions of things he "wants" to do will never happen.  He doesn't seem to be able  put his "things he wants to do " ideas into action therefore are fulfilled in his stories.  He seem to be content with that.

In the mean time I am learning to do more things I haven't done before... when I hit a wall I ask someone to give me a hand.  That doesn't seem to bother Tom either as he knows he doesn't know how and welcomes the help.

I Learned how to change the oil in the lawn mowers, change the blades on the rider (that went better after I figured out my righty tighty lefty loosey thing lol)  built benches (and he did help) put up shelves in his garage and organized all his stuff so people can see his stories are true.  He loves his garage... it's a life long dream fulfilled.

I do everything around here yet some days he doesn't understand why I am so tired... I don't have that much to do ...... geeeeZe!!!!  and if I mow but he wants me in the house with him he tells me the grass doesn't need mowing and I am going to wear out the lawn mower....lol  I guess calf high is still short in his world. lol

Yes he does not like me to be outside if he is sleeping or just sitting in the house.  Mostly when he isn't feeling well or had a bad night.  It is frustrating for me to be in the house on nice days when I have so much to do out doors and my inside chores are done. 

Not the golden years we planed BUT it is Gods plan and God is good!  I have my girls .. they keep me company. Lack of socialization is  hard at times. I love Tom and this is a conscious choice I've made to care for him.

We are in June now... Tom has been out and about more on his wheeler, talking to the loggers down the road and visiting his neighbor buddies. 

Tom's new dreams include trapping a wolf this winter if he is lucky enough to get drawn... we have a high population of wolves out here and they have no fear of humans.  Those who have conversations with him on that subject should realize that even though his enthusiasm is high about this it will only take place in his mind.  Just like all the beaver he traps and all the $$ he has made doing so.... It only took place in his world in his mind........



No comments: